Socktastic!
With socks on the brain, lately, I had to share two pictures with you. The first is a lake we flew over this weekend on Orcas Island, WA. It's sock-shaped! No ifs, ands, or buts about it. That thing is a sock. Behold.

Also, there's been a flurry of folks trying to decide what to wear to the Summit this weekend in Portland. Last week it was 106 degrees, but we've calmed down to a more normal 78 today. *whew* I haven't planned my wardrobe, yet, but I can show you one thing I'll be sporting. Voila!

It's the Los Lobe Hose (hee,hee) pattern and is knit with about 3 yds. of scrap yarn and US#0000 needles. I have one done and will finish the second tonight, hopefully. When I'm not completing a few last minute edits of Chrissy's special sock offerings for this weekend, that is. Lots of lovely cables and charts!












4 Comments:
That is, indeed, totally sock shaped. Good spot!
The Yarn Harlot reads your blog! That's awesome, and so is the sock lake!
I want to build a house on sock lake and live there peacefully knitting socks well into my old age!
Have a great time at the Summit!
Sorry. . . I just don't see it.
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home