Tuesday, November 08, 2005
News Update:
Knitter Completes Warmest Hat on Planet!
Film at 11:00
.
posted by msubulldog @
8:07 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
msubulldog
Location:
Beautiful Pacific Northwest
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
My journey into Fair Isle
Cover Your Head!
Hat-along, anyone?
Anyone know why the Knitty Coffeeshop is down? :(
Halloween Knitting
Not only do we have sleeves, we have pockets, too!...
Here's why my knitting has been so slow lately:
I thought I just heard a "ribbit". . .
Because I Know You'll Understand. . .
HiP, HiP, Hooray!
Grab my button!
<<
*.*
>>
RingSurf
~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
Join
|
Previous
|
Next
|
Random
Powered by RingSurf
PDX Knit Bloggers
Power By Ringsurf
UFO Basket
Pumpkin Bag
--sewn in lining needs to be redone
Witterings
--5%
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home