Another one bites the dust . . . .
I finished an eye pillow today. Actually, I finished the knitting yesterday, but needed to sew the lining and buy the flaxseed to go in it. Here it is waiting for the ends to be Kitchenered. Oh, and I need to put some dried lavender in it before I close it up, too. It was quick and easy--very little attention required. Yay!
*made with 1/2 ball of Rowan Cashsoft Baby DK (orignal called for linen, but I wanted this to be soft & cushy)--I expected it to take the whole thing because the pattern said half of a 275 yd. skein, but according to my scale, I may be able to get two out of one ball!












2 Comments:
What a great gift! I am so impressed by all the holiday knitting. I have to say, I've taken a pass on it for this year. Bad Laura.
No--sane Laura! :)
*And I just realized that the eye pillow looks like a maxi pad. Hmph.
Post a Comment
<< Home