<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14610853?origin\x3dhttp://bulldogknits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 29, 2005

Sleeves. . . .

I'm knitting like a maniac trying to finish the sleeves for my ribbon sweater by this weekend. My LYS is going to start having "finishing night" on the last day (or Sunday?) of every month and I figured if I could get these sleeves done I could get some help putting it together. I have never done set in sleeves before, so I hope it is pretty straightforward and I don't have to fudge too much. I want my first garment for myself to turn out nice! I only have about 3 inches even and then the decrease shaping to do. . . maybe by bedtime tonight? *crosses fingers*

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Hi there! I know this is an older post, but I just found your blog and was wondering where your LYS is. I live in SE Portland and am always curious about knit get-togethers at the various shops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home