Dropped Clap Stitches!
I finally got to drop some stitches in my Clapotis! I worked on it a little last week, but got to go to a SnB group on Sunday and knit for a couple of hours. Marvelously relaxing! The folks (Alice and Michelle) at Tangle Knitting Studio are so friendly and all-around awesome--that's why I've started going there even though they're further away than other yarn shops. No pictures, yet, but I'll try to get one up tomorrow.
Alice also weighed my yarn yesterday so make sure I'd have enough to finish. The original pattern calls for 615 yards and the Blue Heron I'm using is 550, so we decided we'd drop one repeat from the increase/decrease sections. And after weighing the yarn (I'd used about 50g of the 250g), we realized that I'd have enough to do all 12 repeats of the straight section.
Anyway, I'm going to have enough yarn and it's going to be gorgeous!
Pictures tomorrow!
*Still looking for some sort of button or clasp for my mom's marsupial tote. Having a hell of a time.*












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home